PREPARING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Initial visit – bring insurance card and physician referral
- Motor Vehicle Accident patients should bring claim information which includes date of injury, claim number assigned, address of insurance company, the adjuster’s name and phone number, and the attorney’s name and telephone number if applicable.
- Workers Compensation patients should bring the name of the employer, date of injury and contact information for the party responsible for payment.
- Allow about 45 minutes for the initial evaluation. Subsequent visits will be 45 minutes to 1 hour depending on the treatment plan.
- Wear comfortable clothes. In consideration of other patients, please avoid strong scented perfumes, lotions, etc.
We are considered “in-network” with most insurance companies.
Please check with your insurance company or call our office to verify specific requirements, benefits and financial responsibility.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY
When our office is closed due to weather, we will try to call our patients as soon as possible to reschedule. If in doubt, call our office before arriving for your appointment.
Address: 9843 Maumelle Blvd.
North Little Rock, AR 72113
Hours of Operation: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
(Closed from 12 p.m – 1 p.m. for lunch)